Surgical procedure indicated for complete body remodelling and obtaining a more defined appearance.
Results and duration
Duration: between 1,5 and 3 hours, depending on the areas treated.
Results: visible from the first month.
Postoperative care: analgesics for discomfort.
Discharge: after 24 hours.
Hospitalisation: intermediate care.
Anaesthesia: local + sedation or general.
What is it?
3D liposculpture is a surgical technique that consists of extracting excess fat generally or from both specific areas. The procedure provides highly satisfactory results as it completely remodels the body.
How is it performed?
This procedure is performed under local anaesthetic and sedation. With a few small incisions in discreet areas, the surgeon inserts a number of very fine cannulas between the fatty deposits under the skin, breaking up the fact and then sucking it out. After the procedures corset, stocking or elastic bandage are worn on the treated areas to reduce inflammation and avoid the build up of liquids. These pieces of compression clothing normally have to be worn for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Time off work is usually fairly short, between 3 and 5 days.
- The small scars left after surgery become practically imperceptible over time.
- The results of 3D liposculpture can become permanent when combined with a balanced diet and regular physical exercise.
Areas of application
- Double chins.
Recommendations and care
- Intense physical exercise should be avoided for 2 to 4 weeks.
- The compression clothing normally has to be worn for 3 to 4 weeks.
- Sudden movements of the neck should be avoided in the first weeks.
- Lymphatic drainage on the treated areas is recommended for the first month.
- Oral analgesics prescribed by the specialist are recommended to avoid possible discomfort.
In clients with localised fat deposits that do not respond to a balanced diet or physical exercise.
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.