One of the most popular aesthetic treatments of late is lip augmentation, as there are a lot of people who feel more confident in their appearance with fuller lips.
That is why at Nordetia we are going to explain how to get plumper lips with the best possible treatment available on the market.
Índice de contenidos
- 1 Hyaluronic acid fillers, the best treatment for fuller lips
- 1.1 What is hyaluronic acid?
- 1.2 When can the results from hyaluronic acid fillers be seen and how long do they last for?
- 1.3 How are hyaluronic acid fillers injected?
- 1.4 What are the benefits of hyaluronic acid for lip augmentations?
- 1.5 Are hyaluronic acid fillers painful?
- 1.6 What do you need to consider after having hyaluronic acid lip fillers?
Hyaluronic acid fillers, the best treatment for fuller lips
At Nordetia we are all about naturalness and that is why we recommend that our customers wanting lip augmentations use fillers with hyaluronic acid.
It is a substance that is naturally present in our skin and that we are able to reproduce or modify to deliver the desired aesthetic effect, which in this case are plumper lips.
Hyaluronic acid treatment is widely recommended, as it does not just add more volume to the lips, it also improves their hydration, delivering a brighter and younger look.
Below we clear up any common concerns about hyaluronic acid lip fillers.
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide which is a constituent of the extracellular matrix, which helps to support tissue. It attracts moisture and acts as a sponge to trap it to make the skin appear softer.
When can the results from hyaluronic acid fillers be seen and how long do they last for?
Hyaluronic acid fillers have an immediate effect and can be seen as soon as the first session is over. The results are more evident depending on how much of the product is administered.
In regard to how long the effect lasts, this will also be based on the amount of hyaluronic acid injected. However, in general terms, the effects of this treatment can last for a minimum of 4 weeks or up to a maximum of 2 years.
How are hyaluronic acid fillers injected?
Hyaluronic acid fillers are applied by injection, the size of the needle used will depend on the density of the substance.
Nevertheless, these needles are always the smallest available, and have a diameter that is smaller than those used to take a blood sample.
What are the benefits of hyaluronic acid for lip augmentations?
Hyaluronic acid fillers are recommended to help increase lip volume due to the indisputable benefits of the treatment:
- It is 100% safe.
- Hyaluronic acid is very easy to inject.
- The results can be seen immediately.
- In the case of not obtaining the desired effect, the process can easily be reversed.
- It is a non-allergenic substance, which is subject to constant research. That is why it is highly unlikely to cause any unexpected effects.
Are hyaluronic acid fillers painful?
Rarely, as there are now a number of techniques to reduce or remove the pain, anaesthetic creams, injected anaesthesia, etc.
It must also be noted that it is common for hyaluronic acid samples to include lidocaine to help reduce pain.
What do you need to consider after having hyaluronic acid lip fillers?
Once you have been administered with your hyaluronic acid lip filler, it is important to follow the following recommendations:
- Avoid impacts on or around the injected area.
- It is not recommended to massage nor move your lips too much.
- It is important to drink at least one litre of water during the 24 hours immediately after the treatment.
- Avoid tobacco use, especially during the first day after the fillers have been injected.
- During the 4 first weeks after the fillers, do not undergo any medical treatment or cosmetic surgery.
Nordetia. Natural aesthetic. Natural results.