Redefine the body silhouette, without surgery.
Results and duration
Duration: the tissue treated and eliminated is not there any longer, so if maintenance measures are taken, the result will be permanent and other sessions can add to them if performed in the same area.
Results: visible from the first application, they are evident 3 or 4 weeks after performing the session.This is due to the time it takes for the adipocytes destroyed by the low temperatures to be mobilised and eliminated physiologically.
What is it?
This treatment is the latest trend.For many people localised fat is a problem because, many times, they cannot eliminate it even when eating healthy and doing physical exercise regularly.Cryolipolysis redefines the body silhouette, without surgery.
How is it performed?
This consists of the destruction of fat cells or adipocytes, by cooling the tissue to a temperature of -10ºC with a mechanical suction head.The sessions usually last about 70 minutes, depending on the area to be treated and on the amount of fat that is to be eliminated.
This technology cools fat cells to very low temperatures until they freeze, and therefore, die.At Nordetia we have access to next-generation technology, which allows us to work on 4 different areas simultaneously, a perfect way to optimise treatments and time dedicated to each client.
- This is especially advantageous for people who have a hard time eliminating localised fat from a specific area, despite doing physical exercise regularly and maintaining a healthy diet.
- It is a safe treatment, as it does not involve major risks and needles are not used.
- It does not produce allergic reactions or swelling later, and it has virtually no side effects.
- It is a painless treatment because the cold itself numbs the skin.
- Up to 30% of the body fat in an area can be reduced in a single session.
Areas of application
- Under buttocks or “banana rolls”.
- Inner side of thighs.
Recommendations and care
- Sun exposure is not recommended until after the first 48 hours.
- No physical activity should be done during the first 48 hours.
- Plenty of water should be consumed.
- We recommend applying slimming creams in the treated area which do not have a thermal effect, as these would counteract the treatment action.
It is not recommended to practise any sport or activity that could produce an increase in body temperature, as this would counteract the effects of the cryolipolysis session.It is advisable to wait at least 48 hours before doing physical exercise.
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.
Hello, I wanted to share my experience at Nordetia Walk-in Retiro. I had Cryolipolysis with them and the experience was very satisfactory. They apply shockwave sessions after the treatment and the results are reflected as I was informed. I also had a 3D body scan which showed me the effectiveness of what I had booked. They are lovely and make you feel at home. I will definitely come back.