Fat transfer breast augmentation
Surgical procedure to extract and transfer fat cells from areas of excess to the breasts, with the aim of improving their shape, projection and volume.
Results and duration
Duration: between 1 and 2 hours.
Results: visible immediately and very natural.
Postoperative care: analgesics for possible discomfort.
Discharge: the same day.
Hospitalisation: intermediate care.
Anaesthesia: local with sedation.
What is it?
Fat transfer breast augmentation is a highly satisfactory procedure, as it combines two surgical techniques: liposuction and breast augmentation. This surgical procedure improves breast asymmetries and (moderately) increases breast volume while stylising the figure, by extracting excess fat from other parts of the body, such as the abdomen, flanks or thighs.
How is it performed?
It is a surgical technique that consists of using liposuction to extract fat from areas of the body with an excess (using very fine cannulas). Next, the fat undergoes treatment to ensure it is of the highest quality. It is then injected into the breasts to increase their volume, reconstruct them or correct asymmetries.
- It is doubly beneficial surgery as it permits remodelling of the body, by extracting fat from areas of excess, and improves the appearance of the breast.
- The results are visible immediately and very natural.
- As the fat comes from the client’s own body, there is no chance of rejection.
Areas of application
Recommendations and care
- Avoid physical exercise for a month and avoid activities that require jumping.
- Avoid resting on the treated areas for a month.
- Sleeping face up is recommendable.
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.