This is a skin component that we can replenish or modify, depending on people’s needs or current aesthetic preferences.
Its main mission is to rejuvenate the epidermis of the face and neck, with hydration and tissue firming.Besides conferring a more youthful appearance, it brightens the face, highlighting the cheekbone, nose, jaw and chin.It can also be applied in the lips, giving them more hydration and volume.
Results and duration
The results are visible immediately after the first session, and they become more evident, the greater the amount of product administered, which should always be done following the criteria of the specialist in aesthetic medicine.
Duration: this varies according to the hyaluronic acid used.Results: between 4 weeks and 2 years.
It is a polysaccharide, a natural constituent of the extracellular matrix, which provides support for all tissues.It is highly hygroscopic, meaning it attracts a large amount of water, so it acts as a sponge and traps it, giving the skin a very soft appearance.When it is used as a filler, it is able to erase fine expression lines and moderate wrinkles, as well as reposition deep structures, shaping the contour of the face and body.
How is it performed?
It is applied by injection, with needles of different calibres, according to the density of the hyaluronic acid. These are smaller and with a lesser diameter than those usually used to draw blood for laboratory testing.
It has the ability to retain large amounts of water, which makes it an exceptional hydrating agent.
Hyaluronic acid has a positive effect on ageing, both intrinsic, which is caused by the mere passage of time, as well as extrinsic, which is caused by external environmental factors, being responsible for maintaining moisture levels in the skin.
- It is safe.
- It is painless.
- It is easy to inject.
- The results are immediate.If the results are not what you expected, it is possible to reverse the process.
- It is not allergenic.It is a product that is analysed and studied constantly, so it usually does not produce unexpected reactions or problems.
- Next-generation hyaluronans also cause a lifting effec
Areas of application
- Areas of the body that need an increase in volume.
- Facial areas that have wrinkles or skin folds.
- Areas of the face that need modification of the shape or volume, such as the nose, jawline, chin, cheekbones, lips or very delicate areas, like under-eye circles that require rejuvenation.
Recommendations and care
- It is not advisable to massage or mobilise the injected area.
- Trauma to the treated area must be avoided.
- At least one litre of water must be consumed in the first 24 hours after application.
- It is essential to avoid tobacco consumption especially for the first day after the treatment.
- Other aesthetic medicine and surgery techniques should not be used during the first 4 weeks after infiltration of the product.
This depends on the cross-link (density) of the hyaluronic acid used, the amount administered, the commercial form, the injection technique, individual variables of personal care, and the psycho-biological habits of the client.
At present there are many techniques to reduce or prevent pain, from anaesthetic creams to infiltration of anaesthesia, similar to that used at the dentist’s office.Currently there are also many forms of hyaluronic acid that come with lidocaine included (the most commonly used local anaesthetic in aesthetic medicine), which reduces the feeling of pain without modifying the properties of the hyaluronic acid gel.
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.