A surgical technique to treat a variety of cosmetic and functional problems with the female genital area.
Results and duration
Duration: 1 hour.
Results: visible from the first month.
Postoperative care: analgesics for discomfort.
Discharge: same day.
Hospitalisation: intermediate care.
Anaesthesia: local + sedation or general.
What is it?
Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure on the genital labia to correct morphological and cosmetic alterations in the intimate female area, without altering their function. It is especially satisfactory for women whose labia minora are excessively large or asymmetrical.
How is it performed?
It is surgery performed under local anaesthetic + sedation or general anaesthetic, which does not require hospital admission. First of all, an incision is made to eliminate the excess mucous membrane from the labia minora and excess skin in the area. This is then sutured.
- It improves intimate relations.
- It eliminates discomfort related to the use of certain items of clothing.
- It eliminates discomfort related to doing certain sports.
- Postoperative care is simple.
- It reduces the risk folliculitis and candidiasis.
- It rejuvenates the intimate female zone and makes it more attractive.
- It helps restore self-esteem.
- It is compatible with future pregnancies.
Areas of application
Recommendations and care
- Intimate relations should be avoided for a month.
- Tight clothing should not be worn for a few days.
- Cotton underwear is recommended.
- Scar cream should be applied to the intimate zone after daily hygiene.
Normally, for women with no major illness, with alterations to the external genitalia caused by age, excessive development, hormone alterations, pregnancies or major weight loss or gain.
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.