Surgical technique to produce more attractive lips and rejuvenate the smile.
Results and duration
Duration: 1 hour.
Postoperative care: analgesics.
Discharge: day surgery.
Hospitalisation: not required.
What is it?
The liplift is a minimally invasive surgical procedure which raises the upper lip to provide a younger looking, highly natural and harmonious smile.
How is it performed?
It is performed by making a small incision that lifts the upper lip, and shortens the philtrum or medial cleft. The incision is hidden under the bottom of the nose. Next, a resection is made in the skin of the upper lip where it meets the nose and, finally, stitches are applied, which become practically imperceptible once the healing process is complete.
- Leaves no visible scars.
- The effects are immediate.
- The post-op is painless.
- The results are natural and permanent.
- It provides harmony to the face.
- It produces a slight eversion, making the lip look a little fuller.
Areas of application
Recommendations and care
- Do not smoke for a month after the procedure.
- Ice should be applied to the area during the first 48-72 hours.
- Avoid opening the mouth wide for the first two days.
- Excessive gesticulation should be avoided.
- Avoiding exposure to sunlight is advisable.
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.