Surgical technique to lift and shape sagging breasts.
Results and duration
Duration: between 2 and 3 hours.
Results: visible after 1 month.
Postoperative care: analgesics for discomfort.
Discharge: after 24 hours.
Hospitalisation: 1 day of admission.
What is it?
Breast lifting or mastopexy is a surgical procedure whose main aim is to lift and improve the shape of sagging breasts. Depending on the breast, the surgeon will determine which technique is most appropriate for the client. When the breast sag is considered mild and does not require the removal of skin or mammary gland in the lower pole to return the breast to its ideal position,aperiareolar mastopexy is performed. This is one of the most advanced techniques available, which avoids creating a vertical scar and permits the shape of the breasts to be modified almost without scars, as they are camouflaged in the edges of the areole.
How is it performed?
Once the characteristics of the breast and degree of sag have been studied, the procedure involves incisions in the area of the breast whose skin is adjusted to move the nipple and areole upwards, restoring firmness and symmetry to the breasts.
- Body weight is rebalanced.
- It corrects breast asymmetries.
- It is a technique that increases volume or provides greater projection to the breast by inserting a breast implant.
Areas of application
Recommendations and care
- You should sleep in a half-sitting position for the first few days.
- You should not lift weights for at least the first week.
- It is recommendable to wait 10 days before driving again.
- Physical chest exercise should be avoided for the first month.
Yes. If you want an increase in volume as well as lifting and repositioning the breast, breast implants are often recommended. This is quite common among clients who have lost volume due to major weight loss or after a period of breastfeeding.
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.