Novel technique that eliminates excess skin from the eyelids with the use of plasma technology, without cutting or surgery, with an effective, safe and medium-term result.
Results and duration
Non-surgical blepharoplasty is a technique which entails eliminating excess skin in the eyelid and wrinkles around the eyes.This enables the eyes to open wider, and thus brightens the countenance.This technique is very advantageous, as the results are very similar to those obtained with surgery, but without having to undergo an operation with a longer recovery period.
- Upper eyelids: between 3-6 years.
- Crow’s feet: between 1-5 years.
- Upper lip wrinkles: between 2-5 years.
- Age spots and exophytic lesions: permanent.
Results: similar to blepharoplasty with surgery.
What is it?
The principle used to perform this medical-aesthetic technique is an energy-based device.It consists of the ionisation of gases in the air to obtain a small electrical arc similar to a small lightning bolt, which can be used to treat, using a technique of dots, the dermal and epidermal areas affected by aesthetic problems, without transferring undesired heat to the surrounding areas.The result is the sublimation of the tissue in each one of the points, and it is the design of these points which will generate the treatment in each one of the lesions.
How is it performed?
Plasma technology is a device that influences the structure of the skin it is used on, producing a direct, immediate contraction of the area with tissue sublimation.A design is drawn on the area to be contracted, with points made with a laser, in order to produce the lesion in the tissue.The distance between these points will depend on the degree of skin flaccidity, and they will cover all the area to be treated.
This technology, unlike the CO2, Erbium or Q-switch laser, is less aggressive and, therefore, more conservative, which means recovery is 3 times faster.
The plasma laser stimulates the formation of new collagen, new elastin fibres and skin retraction, enhancing the treated tissue.
- This technique is non-invasive, so it is especially indicated for people who do not wish to undergo surgical blepharoplasty.
- It allows the specialist to design the eyelid retraction as the treatment advances, until achieving the desired result.
- It prevents changes in the eye expression.
- It is not limited only to the eyelid; it also includes rejuvenation of the entire area around the eye.
- It is comfortable for the client, as it is performed with a combined anaesthetic technique which enables adjustment to the pain threshold.
Areas of application
- Upper and lower eyelid.
- All the periocular area that needs rejuvenation, so that the final result will be harmonious.
- This treatment can be extended to the temple or eyebrow area or to the posterior edge of the cheekbone.
Recommendations and care
- Sunbathing must be avoided 1 week before performing the treatment and also 4 weeks afterwards.
- Sunscreen with the highest sun protection factor must be used for at least 3 months after the treatment is performed, if sun exposure is foreseen.
- The treated areas must be washed with pH neutral soap and water 2 times a day, until the scabs completely slough off.
- The area must be properly moisturised with petroleum jelly once the scabs have sloughed off.
- The client must come for check-up as indicated by the specialist.
Non-surgical face and body lift, lentigos, acne scars and active acne.Elimination of skin lesions like fibromas, warts, keloids, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, cherry angiomas, xanthelasmas, acne scars, periumbilical and abdominal stretch marks, omphalolifting and healing treatment for skin discolouration.
For upper eyelids between 3-6 years, for crow’s feet between 1-5 years, for upper lip wrinkles between 2-5 years.For age spots it is permanent, as well as for exophytic lesions.
Because this produces a skin lesion, a topical and infiltrated anaesthetic is used, so that there is no feeling of pain or burning.
Yes, as long as it is performed by a properly qualified physician.Tissue sublimation with plasma technology is superficial and controlled.A scab is immediately formed to prevent the effect from continuing on the tissue, which is why it is called self-limiting
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.