The newest tool, and probably the most effective of the non-surgical techniques, to rejuvenate the face and treat other skin conditions on the rest of the body, with great precision and without leaving a scar.
Results and duration
- Upper eyelids: between 3-6 years.
- Crow’s feet: between 1-5 years.
- Upper lip wrinkles: between 2-5 years.
- Age spots and exophytic lesions: permanent.
What is it?
The principle used by this device is the ionisation of gases in the air to obtain a small electrical arc similar to a small lightning bolt, which can be used to treat, using a technique of dots, the dermal and epidermal areas affected by aesthetic problems, without transferring undesired heat to the surrounding areas.The result is the sublimation of the tissue in each one of the points, and it is the design of these points is produced by the treatment in each one of the lesions.
How is it performed?
A design is drawn on the area to be contracted, with points made with a laser, in order to produce the lesion in the tissue.The distance between these points will depend on the degree of skin flaccidity, and they will cover all the area to be treated.
Plasma technology is a device that influences the structure of the skin it is used on, producing a direct, immediate contraction of the area with tissue sublimation.
It is not like other treatments such as tensing threads or fillers, which cause the formation of support proteins and the result can be seen in a few months; the plasma acts similarly to a powerful CO2 laser, but more conservatively, with recovery 3 times faster.
- Recovery is quicker than with other methods.
- The scar is virtually imperceptible.
- It is not a painful procedure, as it is performed with topical or infiltrated anaesthesia.
- The recovery process is not painful.
- It does not require medical leave.
Areas of application
Face and body:
- Non-surgical face and body lift.
- Acne scars and active acne.
- Elimination of skin lesions such as fibromas, warts, keloids, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, cherry angiomas.
- Acne scarring.
- Periumbilical and abdominal stretch marks.
- Healing treatment for skin discolouration.
Recommendations and care
- Sunbathing must be avoided 1 week before performing the treatment and also 4 weeks afterwards.
- Sunscreen with the highest sun protection factor must be used for at least 3 months after the treatment is performed, if sun exposure is foreseen.
- The treated areas must be washed with pH neutral soap and water 2 times a day, until the scabs completely slough off.
- It essential to keep the area moisturised with petroleum jelly once the scabs have sloughed off.
- It is very important to come to the medical follow-up indicated by the specialist.
Yes, as long as it is carried out by a qualified physician specialised in performing the technique.Tissue sublimation with PLEXR® is superficial and controlled.A scab is immediately formed to prevent the effect from continuing on the tissue, which is why it is called self-limiting.
This depends on the areas treated.For upper eyelids between 3-6 years, for crow’s feet between 1-5 years, for upper lip wrinkles between 2-5 years.For age spots and exophytic lesions the results are permanent.
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.