Stretch mark treatment protocol
Treatment to make this type of skin lesion diminish, and even disappear.
Results and duration
The results of the treatment to diminish these cutaneous marks become progressively evident over the course of the treatment, and usually last years before they reappear in the same way as at the beginning.
What is it?
A stretch mark is a skin fracture due to a sudden rupture of the skin’s elastic fibres.
It is associated with periods of growth or significant fluctuations in body weight.
How is it performed?
Before carrying out the treatment, recommendations are indicated for prior home care and later maintenance.A peel is performed to improve the surface of the skin, a dermabrasion to favour dermal regeneration and radiofrequency is applied to stimulate collagen formation.
- This is the only strategy to make this type of skin lesion diminish, and even disappear, in less time than others.
- It is not painful.
- It is effective after the first session.
Areas of application
This type of lesion may appear anywhere on the body; however, the most common areas are:
Recommendations and care
- It is advisable to maintain a stable body weight.
- Moisturise the skin topically.
- Maintain a balanced diet and always keep properly hydrated.
- Use supplements to improve the quality of the skin’s collagen fibres and improve dermal regeneration.
Not always, as it depends on the home care performed by the client, and especially, on body weight maintenance.It is very important that it does not have sudden and significant fluctuations.
Ask for information
Leave us your information and we will contact with you to inform and make an appointment.